Service Technicians able to perform quality repairs consistent with code requirements and approved practices. Must be able to communicate with building owners and homeowner to provide quality service.
- Responsible for diagnosing leaks and assessing roof problem areas, developing a scope of repairs, explaining an estimate to homeowner and making the necessary repairs.
- Responsible for timely completion of service orders.
- Identify, locate, document and advise on roof system deficiencies and issues.
- Make emergency repairs when and as needed to satisfy customer needs.
- Report and document findings in company’s mobile service program.
- Must maintain a clean/safe work environment and a clean/neat service truck.
To submit applications, resumes, or questions about this job opportunity, please fill out the form below