Build Skills That Will Last You a Lifetime
Roof Check, Inc., is looking for skilled roofers to install roofing systems according to job-specific specifications and local code requirements while maintaining a high quality of workmanship. Roof installers will perform work in multiple job sites throughout the state of Colorado and particularly in the counties of Boulder, Jefferson, Gilpin, Weld, Broomfield, Adams and Arapahoe. Roof Check, Inc., will provide training to roof installers on the proper use of equipment, installation of roofing materials, and Roof Check, Inc.’s safety policies and procedures.
Health, Vision & Dental
Roof Check, Inc. Careers
Service Technicians able to perform quality repairs consistent with code requirements and approved practices. Must be able to communicate with building owners and homeowner to provide quality service.
- Responsible for diagnosing leaks and assessing roof problem areas, developing a scope of repairs, explaining an estimate to homeowner and making the necessary repairs.
- Responsible for timely completion of service orders.
- Identify, locate, document and advise on roof system deficiencies and issues.
- Make emergency repairs when and as needed to satisfy customer needs.
- Report and document findings in company’s mobile service program.
- Must maintain a clean/safe work environment and a clean/neat service truck.
A Commercial roof mechanic is responsible for working as part of a team to complete roofing work.
- Labor with crew to complete all aspects of jobs assigned by the company, including tear-off, repairs, installation and other jobs as assigned
- Be prepared to do all aspects of jobs assigned by the foreman or lead man as necessary for job completion.
- Be on time for all shifts and ready to go at the assigned time with all personal tools and PPE.
- Work safely, participate in training, deliver excellent customer service and quality workmanship.
Metal Fabricator/ Installer
- Metal Roofing Fabricator/ Installer must exhibit technical skills necessary to perform roofing tasks.
The basic function of the metal fabricator is to fabricate metal per the instructions and guidelines given to him by supervisor and to ensure the quality is as specified
Work Skills – Metal fabricator must exhibit technical skills and use of hand tools necessary to perform metal fabrication tasks.
- Standard Metal Roof Flashings / and cap flashing
- Metal wall panel/ soffit Installation